So, after many years of living in London, OH and after being away from it for awhile I started to look back on what I used to be worried about around town. For those of you reading who lived either very far from London or right next door, London is a small town about 40 minutes west of Columbus, Ohio.
Flashback. I get to thinking…
1. Should I actually look decent to go to WalMart? …Nah. Where’s my crocs?
2. Hopefully I don’t run into anyone I know…Just kidding. I always do.
3. When’s the Strawberry Festival? I’ll need to avoid that. Or I can go. Are there any strawberries there? (spoiler alert: no)
4. Madison County State Fair. I repeat; fair. I’ll literally see the entire town. But, fries.
5. What should I grab to eat for dinner? Well, I have three options. Los Mariachis for Mexican, Ronetti’s for Pizza and Rothwell’s for American. Or Bob Evans. Or a doughnut. Or more pizza.
6. Speaking of Bob Evans, Bacon Cheddar Potato soup please. Yay. I wonder if my friends are working there today…
7. I guess I can just walk through my backyard to get to Wendy’s..
8. Lets go shop! At our only shopping store! Peebles!
8.5. Or I could trek cross-country to get to the nearest mall. But that would almost guarantee I’d have to buy something. Nah.
9. Or there’s Kmart.. just kidding. It’s closed down. For good.
9.5. How many rent-a-center’s do we really need?
10. Maybe I could just go walk around Kroger.
11.When’s the next High School musical?
12. Look, there’s my teacher from school! Hey!
13. No, for the millionth time, not London, England. Although, that would be cool.
14. Let’s go to the only ice cream shop in town. Cappuccino crunch anyone? Or we could just go to Kroger to grab a pint of Graeters and eat it out of the tub. That sounds nice.
15. I can’t wait to get out of London.
16. Why am I still in London?
17. I wonder what people in London are doing.
Okay, so maybe only a few people thought about these things. Okay, maybe only I thought about these things. Never-the-less, they were quite the thoughts.
Thank you, London. Thank you.