Here is a short list of the things you will most likely definitely need while at College. This list is just what I’ve found keeps me the most sane. 🙂
1. You will need inspirational photos, quotes and photos of animals. Cat selfies. Also: Pinterest.
2. You will need coffee, tea, or anything hot that will warm your soul and keep you up when you think you can’t move.
3. Invest in Nutella. If you’re allergic, invest in chocolate sauce. I don’t care what you are or who you are: Invest. This is the most important thing to ensure your sanity. Chocolate and or ice cream.
4. Sweatshirts. Wear them. Sleep in them. Live in them. Hide the fact that you aren’t wearing a bra.
5. You will need headphones in order to jam out, work out, study or just chill. 12 a.m. jam out study session in the library? Only your ears will know.
6. Leggings for females. Comfy sports pants or shorts for men. Comfort is key.
7. You will need to bring clothes to which you can work out in. I know, “who wants to work out, forreal tho?” Well. You do. Sometimes. So… bring that sports bra. And on that rare October day when you feel like you need that run; you have everything you need.
8. You will need to buy stupid things and do stupid things in order to make you happy. So, ya. Buy the shoes. Or the lamp shade.
9. A planner. Post-it notes. Anything that will motivate you to do your work. Or procrastinate it. Whatever.
10. Lastly. RAIN COAT, UMBRELLA. There will be a random rain storm. But, you WILL have that mini umbrella in your bag. You’re prepared.
Don’t have any of this? Well. GO.